To provide professional development opportunities to support the administration and adjudication processes of Committees of Adjustment and Consent Authorities located in the Province of Ontario.
- Provide and manage the ACST Accreditation Program for Secretary Treasurers and Consent Authorities.
- Present educational and networking opportunities to members in the form of a conference and/or seminar.
- Monitor Provincial Legislation and provide feedback as a stakeholder on matters pertaining to Section 45 and 53 of the Planning Act or any other relevant legislation that impacts the administration and adjudication of Committees of Adjustment and Consent Authorities.
- Maintain Primer on Planning Certificate Program to ensure course material is relevant and up to date and maintain roster of program graduates.
- Efficiently use the resources of the Association to provide educational material to Members.