- Representing Secretary Treasurers, Consent Authorities, Committee Members, planners, lawyers, builders and other stakeholders across Ontario.
- OACA Membership, Accreditation Program and Primer on Planning Certificate are recognized qualifications for Committee of Adjustment / Consent Authority related employment opportunities throughout Ontario.
- Annual election of the OACA Board of Directors provides an opportunity for members to contribute their knowledge and skillset to a recognized professional Association.
- OACA Membership, combined with education and professional experience, provides an opportunity to obtain ACST and ACM Accreditation.
- OACA's Primer on Planning Course (Certificate Program) is offered through AMCTO.
- Our annual Conference and Seminar provide valuable educational and networking opportunities.
Membership for 2021 is now closed.
2021 Membership Fees
Active Members: $150.00
Associate Members: $150.00
To view the OACA Membership Directory, you must login to site.