OACA represents Secretary-Treasurers, Consent Authorities, Committee Members, planners, lawyers, engineers and other stakeholders across Ontario. OACA Memberships, Accreditation Program, and Primer on Planning Certificate are often qualifications for Committee of Adjustment/Consent Authority related employment opportunities throughout Ontario.
Benefits of an OACA Membership:
- save on OACA professional development and networking programs, such as our annual conference and seminar
- access exclusive members-only content such as our membership directory and municipal process examples
- advance your career through the ACST accreditation program
- access new opportunities in the sector through our job postings email service
- receive legislative updates and information and news about OACA's work
- have your voice heard as part of the Board of Directors election and annual general meeting (AGM)
Membership for 2024 opens on January 3, 2024.
2024 Membership Fees
Active Members: $150.00
Associate Members: $150.00
To view the OACA Membership Directory, you must login to site.