- Representing Secretary Treasurers, Consent Authorities, Committee Members, planners, lawyers, engineers and other stakeholders across Ontario
- OACA Membership, Accreditation Program and Primer on Planning Certificate are recognized qualifications for Committee of Adjustment / Consent Authority related employment opportunities throughout Ontario
- Annual election of the OACA Board of Directors provides an opportunity for members to contribute their knowledge and skillset to a recognized professional Association
- OACA Membership, combined with education and professional experience, provides an opportunity to obtain ACST and ACM Accreditation
- OACA's Primer on Planning Course (Certificate Program) is offered through AMCTO
- Our annual conference and seminar provide valuable educational and networking opportunities
Membership for 2023 opens on December 1, 2022.
2023 Membership Fees
Active Members: $150.00
Associate Members: $150.00
How to Register for Membership
To view the OACA Membership Directory, you must login to site.